Welcome to the Root Master apk download official website, we provide the latest version of root master apk for Android to root your device in one click.
The Android OS has become very popular among all the people since its launch. It is almost a perfect OS which has so many features which satisfy the needs of a majority of mobile users. The latest versions are becoming better than the previous ones. Still, we can’t do certain things in it, for e.g., we can’t remove any pre-installed software, we can’t install some apps in it, as there are not permissions to excessively modify the OS. Let’s see how you could harness the power of root master apk to root your device without PC.
Root Master – Download Root Master Apk Latest Version (English)
What is Android Rooting?
But, you can do all that now, thanks to the process called as the Rooting. It is a process which offers the user to get a root access to the device. Root access means access to the core part of the system. This effectively means, if you get root access to any system, you can do just about anything with it. So many people do it now on their Android device.
Today, there are so many apps existing, which do the work of rooting the device. Previously, these apps required a PC to work, but now even that is eliminated in the latest versions of them. Some of the popular ones are, KingoRoot, FramaRoot, vRoot etc. One such in this category is the Root Master Apk.
What is Root Master?
The Root Master is one of the leading rooting apps as of today. It is developed by the XDA developers, who are esteemed in this app making field. It is easier and faster to root from root master. The latest version is v3.0. At first, root master was available only in the Chinese language. But now, even an Root master apk English version is available. It is a light-weight app which works smoothly on your mobile.
|No Of Downloads||1,80,000+|
Root Master Apk Features;
- You can root without the help of the PC.
- Root master apk speeds up performance and extends the battery life.
- Rooting can be done in One-click.
- A very simple UI with multiple functions and screens.
- It is compatible with most of the versions of the Android OS, right from the 1.5 Cupcake Ver to the 5.0 Lollipop.
- It also has the ability to do Unrooting.
- There is a precise app managing facility too.
- It also acts as a Hotspot controller.
How to Install Root Master Apk On Android?
Since any rooting app is not legal, from the point of view of Android makers, root master apk is not available on the Play Store. You have to download the apk file from other external websites. There are quite a few of them, from where you can easily get root master apk. The Installation procedure is as follows:
- Download Root master apk from the above link.
- First, go to the Settings of your mobile, there enter the Security section.
- In Security, check tick-mark the ‘Unknown Sources’ Column. This will allow the installation of the Root Master. Now, in the Device itself, which is to be rooted, download the latest 3.0 version of rootmaster apk, from any website. It is for free.
- Double-click the apk, it will get installed automatically.
- Open the app drawer, you will find a Blue Icon of RootMaster, double-click on it, it will open up and start.
Note: Rooting process will void the Warranty of your device. If you don’t want that, then don’t root. It is a risky process, don’t do it without knowing anything about it. Hence, get the full knowledge about rooting, the process, what you can do after rooting etc.
How to Root Your Phone Using Root Master Apk?
The rooting done by most of the apps of today is more or less similar. It is not so risky as it was before, but still, care is to be taken while doing it. Some of the points to note before doing the rooting process are as under:
- Now, for actually doing the rooting process, go to the app drawer and open the root master app. It will show the device name and the Android version.
- Click on the Start button, the ‘Tap to Root‘ button, which is on the home page itself. The rooting process will begin, and it will end in a few minutes.
- When the rooting process finishes, a message will be displayed in the same window of the app, of the rooting being successful.
- Now, restart the Android device. The rebooted device is the rooted device which you wanted.
This much simple the rooting process has become now. There was just no need for any Computer, previously because of the Computer, rooting was a bit more complex task. The RootMaster app is very secure, there won’t be any issue like half-rooting done, or rooting failed etc. A rooted Android device has opened up a world of possibilities. There is so much you can do with a rooted device; all that you can do is written in the following Advantages section itself.
Advantages of Rooting Android;
- You can now uninstall any or all of the Bloatware, which came pre-installed with the device. This way, you get to save valuable internal memory space.
- You get a Privileged, Administrative access to your phone.
- You can do Overclocking or Underclocking of the CPU and the GPU of your device, thus getting better performance.
- You can install custom ROMs in it. Thus, you can get any customized version of Android which you liked very much. This feature is also useful when your device doesn’t get the latest update of Android, but now you can.
- You can now install so many apps, which were banned when the phone was unrooted.
- You can do many small tweakings of the features and settings of your mobile and customize as to your liking.
- You can take a full backup of all the device data in a very short time, easily.
- You can remove and block all the annoying ads which pop up when you use apps, especially the free ones.
- You can add any USB-OTG external storage to your mobile, thus increasing the storage capacity of the device.
But there are also quite a few drawbacks, because of which you should be careful.
- The device can get bricked. Either in the rooting stage, or the after usage stage. You can’t repair it, you have to go to the service center for that.
- The warranty of your phone gets void after you root it. Although it is only of the Software part. You still have the hardware warranty intact.
- Having the Root and SuperUser access, and Tweaking the device has its own sets of dangerous risks. One single and a small mistake can do great damage to the device. This can be avoided.
- You might not get the official OS updates in a rooted mobile, as it is heavily customized.
But, all, or most of these can be avoided, or overturned, by a process called Un-Rooting. One big advantage of it is that you get the Software Warranty back again.
How to Unroot your device?
- Install SuperSU app in the device.
- Open it and tap to the settings menu.
- You will get the ‘Full Unroot’ section in it.
- Click on it. Then in a couple of minutes, the process is completed.
- Now, restart your device. It is back to its original Unrooted state.
Root Master FAQs
1. Is Root Master apk safe to use?
Yes, root master is absolutely safe to use. But make sure you download the latest version of the application from the authentic online source, or else you might land in trouble, so be careful about that. Better you get from official source http://rootmasterdl.com/.
2. Root master supported devices?
Root master doesn’t support too many devices, also it is not compatible with latest Android versions like Nougat and Marshmallow.
3. Will Root master void my warranty?
May be. We are not responsible for anything. Rooting Android phone itself is against the warranty, so developer of the app or this website rootmasterdl.com is no where responsible if you void warranty or bricked your self device.
Root Master apk is truly a very good solution for perfect rooting. The success rate is also very high. You just don’t have to worry about anything with it. For all the risks of rooting, the benefits are worth it. Just you have to get the full knowledge of everything related to rooting. Hope you found something helpful in this post about root master apk, if yes let us know in the comment section below.
Also, make sure you share this post with your friends or relatives who might get benefit from this root master app.